July 13-17, 2020 | Grand Rapids, MI
2020 ONLINE Film Camp
This year we are so excited offer our summer film camp program online. Our unique approach to storytelling will help each of our camp attendees to understand how to craft a compelling story and capture it for today’s mediums – YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. Our week-long camp provides virtual film lessons with industry professionals, and offers high schoolers a chance to express their creative perspective through a quarantine-themed short film challenge.
Why online Camp?
As we design our new virtual camp experience, we wanted to be clear on exactly what our campers were going to accomplish. Here are three things you will walk away from this camp with.
- High Speed Internet Access
- An Apple or Microsoft computer
- Zoom application downloaded onto your computer
- Screenwriting Software (options included but not limited to: Celtx, Trelby, Final Draft, Microsoft Word or Google Drive is also acceptable)
- An operating video camera (phone, DSLR, camcorder, etc.)
- Editing Software (options included but not limited to: iMovie, Blender, Lightworks, VSDC, Final Cut, Premiere Pro, Adobe Rush)
The total cost of the camp is $159. A $35 deposit is required in order for the camp application to be accepted.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 616.988.1000 or contact Amanda at email@example.com.
Steps to Register
- Complete the application to the right and submit your $35 deposit to reserve your space.
- Registration/Final payments are due by June 30, 2020
Submit your $35 Camp Deposit Here
Film Camp Director
Film Camp Administrator
Film Camp Emcee
A seasoned performer, Robbie has appeared on both stage and screen. Graduating Compass In 2018, he interned in the casting department of CBS. Then found his way into Sundance’s Collab, where he currently works on his original script. In his spare time he works on overcoming his irrational fear of crustaceans.