This is the place where applied students can submit all of their required documents for admission.
Compass College of Cinematic Arts requires that you submit a biography video, transcripts, and a portfolio for admission. Use the tabs and forms below to complete the admissions process. Note that the forms only allow for a single document to be uploaded at a time. For the portfolio, or if you have multiple transcripts, please return to the form to submit the additional required documents.
Send Us Your Transcripts
* Be sure that the transcript you upload accurately reflects your academic performance to date. A discrepancy between unofficial and official transcripts may result in an additional review of a student’s admission decision.
Submit Your Bio Video
With this in mind, introduce yourself to the Admissions Committee via the Steps Below.
- Choose your submission type
- A short selfie-style video
- A short formatted script
- Answer the "About Me" questions
- Who are you, and where are you from?
- Share 2-3 examples of your personal experience in creating films, digital media, and/or screenwriting.
- How do you hope to use an education in film and digital media in the future?
- Why do you think Compass College of Cinematic Arts will help you achieve your film and media arts goals?
- When you consider your future career in film and digital media, what does it look like for YOU to be “successful?”
- Submit via the form below
|Video Submission Instructions||Script Submission Instructions|