At Compass College of Cinematic Arts, our goal is to educate and equip smart filmmakers to be story-centric, technically astute, globally and culturally aware, and impactful in their content creation. We have the unique mission of educating students to enter this highly influential industry and tell stories that initiate positive change. As Compass alumni continue to earn positions in major marketing companies, television and film studios, corporations and more, their knowledge and skill leads to a direct and positive influence in the industry.
Compass College of Cinematic Arts shall be recognized internationally for its mastery of filmmaking education and servant leadership based on the example of Jesus Christ.
Compass College of Cinematic Arts provides God-gifted artists with the spiritual and creative tools needed to create experiential and culturally impacting stories.
Christ-centered, Communication, Community, Creativity, Entrepreneurism, Hands-on Experience, Lifelong Learning, Mentorship, Respect, Storytelling, and Technical Ability
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.